At Pretty Penne Brow Bar we ONLY have certified & licensed Phibrows Artists. If you would like to verify this you can find each technician at http://www.phi-academy.com/community/ With PhiBrows we create beauty through golden intersection proportions (phi -1.618). We see the perfection in the golden intersection between two extremes. Phi Artists are taught through live courses and they have to pass very strict criteria, levels and standards prior to obtaining their certificates, which can take months of practice, learning and sacrifice. We choose highest quality brands in the industry that earned their position thanks to the quality built through experience, rather than brands that have imposed themselves on the market by marketing. Behind every product with the PHI mark there is a serious company that produces it, as well as PhiAcademy that guarantees the high quality product based on thorough research.
Please go to the "Gallery" page to see each artists work, and photos of the official Pretty Penne Brow Bar Studio.
We choose a color with PhiBrow SUPE Pigments, and use basic color theory.
Golden Brown: Blonde
B1: Light Brown
B2: Medium Brown
B3: Dark Brown
Arabian Night: Black with NO BLUE UNDERTONES
We can mask each color with Warm Effect and/or Sunset to add different hues to match your brow hair PERFECTLY.
The complete healing process takes approximately 6 weeks.
• Are Pregnant
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance)
• Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.
How long can I expect it to last?
The pigment used in microblading is semi-permanent and can last between 1-3 years. The pigment will begin to fade within 12 months. In order to keep your brows looking fresh, a touch up is recommended every 12 months to 24 months maximum. After 2 years, full price for microblading will apply.
For clients that choose a softer look and lighter color shade initially or those who did not follow the after care instructions properly may require more frequent touch ups.
Factors that will cause your microbladed brow tattoo fade faster:
• Iron deficiency
• Sun exposure
• Strong immune systems
• Exposure to salt water
Are Semi-Permanent Eyebrows deemed permanent?
Technically, semi-permanent micro-pigmentation is considered permanent because the color is implanted into the upper dermal layer of the skin and cannot be washed off. However, the pigment is implanted more superficially than a traditional tattoo, so it naturally fades over time.
• 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE.
• 72 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
• Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle
(it can increase your pain.)
• No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
• You can wear makeup BUT a lot of wiping of pigment takes place over your brows and forehead area and makeup can get ruined... Bring your makeup if you wish to touchup afterwards. We have fabulous mirrors.
• Be prepared for your brows to look a little red after. it goes away within an hour or so. Some people don't even leave red and are ready to go about business for the day.
NO! Semi-Permanent makeup is done using a cosmetic tattooing process and our
eyebrow pigmentation unique artistry guarantees soft, natural looking eyebrows. When we implant semi-permanent makeup pigment in the skin, it appears more natural looking than pencil or powder cosmetics.
During the procedure there may be some minor bleeding. This depends on the
client. If you take blood thinners on a daily basis, then some slight bleeding
may occur. Bruising is rare but can occur. There is usually some tenderness for a few days.
The area will be a little sore, and feel like a sunburn for the first few hours, even a couple of days. The redness goes away after a few hours.
Yes, but the old tattoo must be significantly faded for the hair strokes to show through and look natural. Please advise if you have an existing tattoo and submit a picture to determine if you are a candidate for this procedure... We might decide to do the ombre brow for you.
No!!! you cannot have this treatment done if you are pregnant in case of infection.
If you become pregnant in between the waiting period to have your brows done...Let us know ASAP so we can put you in the books AFTER you precious baby is born :) *PUSH GIFT hint hint*